John has more toys that Janet and more toys than Bill. Mark has more toys than John. Which statement is true.
- Janet has more toys that John.
- Bill has more toys than Mark.
- Janet has more toys than Mark.
- Mark has more toys than Bill.
Jack, Toby, Jill and Yung are lined up. Toby is behind Jack and in front of Yung. Jill is behind Yung. In what order are Jack, Toby, Jill and Yung lined up?
- Yung, Toby, Jack, Jill (first)
- Jill, Jack, Toby, Yung (first)
- Jill, Toby, Jill, Yung (first)
- Jill, Yung, Toby, Jack (first)
Malcom is older than Janette. Janette is older than Bob. Tony is older than Malcom. Which statement is correct?
- Bob is older than Malcom.
- Tony is older than all of them.
- Janette is older than Malcom.
- Tony is younger than Janette.
George, Billy and Joe bought some toys. George spent more than Billy. Joe spent more than George. Which statement is correct?
- George spent less than Billy.
- Billy spent more than George.
- Joe spent more than Billy.
- George spent more than Joe.
Four people are standing in line. Jamila is standing 3 meters behind Lora and 2 meters in front of Carla. Paula is standing 4 meters in front of Laura. What is the distance between Carla and Paula?
- 9 meters
- 5 meters
- 4 meters
- 2 meters
Tim, Claudia and Michael collected 14 stamps. Michael collected 2 more stamps than Tim and Claudia collected 3 more stamps than Tim. How many stamps did each collect?
- T:3 , M:6 , C:5
- T:5 , M:3 , C:6
- T:6 , M:5 , C:3
- T:3 , M:5 , C:6
Dalida, Jane and Kristy went out for dinner. Dalida does not eat meat or fish. and Jane does not eat fish. After they ordered their dinners, the waiter brought a salad and a soup, a steak with french fries, and fish and french fries. Who ate what?
- Dalida : Salad&soup , Jane : steak&fries , Kristy : fish&fries
- Dalida : Salad&soup , Jane : fish&fries , Kristy : steak&fries
- Dalida : steak&fries , Jane : Salad&soup , Kristy : fish&fries
- Dalida : fish&fries , Jane : Salad&soup , Kristy : steak&fries
A large square is made up of small squares. How many squares are there?
A line can be drawn using two points. How many different lines can we draw using the 4 points shown below?
What is the smallest odd 3-digit number?
What is the largest even 3-digit number?
Find a number such that:
1 - It is a 3-digit number. Larger than 399 and smaller than 500.
2 - Both digits in the tens and ones are odd and their sum is equal to 5.
3 - The digit in the ones is larger than the digit in the tens.
Find a number such that:
1 - It is a 3-digit number and all its digits are odd.
2 - Its hundreds digit is equal to 3.
3 - The sum of its hundred and tens digits is 10.
4 - The sum of its tens and ones digits is 10.